Have you ever had so much tugging at you to be created at the same time that you damn near overwhelmed yourself?
And what did that create?
You buy into overwhelm, quickly following it with doubt, worry and fear which then turns into anger and procrastination.
Does any of this feel familiar?
More and more people have been writing and asking me to address with this simple question:
Susan, Why do I feel stuck these days?
Never fear, I’m here to share with you one of my favourite go-to tools for when you:
- feel like there is just too much to juggle
- get distracted by all the possibilities out there
- feel like everything feels like it has your name on it and needs to be done right now
- find a multitude of things to distract yourself from creating the successful life you know is possible …
S.T.O.P = Stop, Take a breath, Observe, Proceed mindfully
The older I get, the more I recognize that there will always be a multitude of possibilities at play to create with.
Sometimes, I just need to be patient and allow things to move at a different pace than I am comfortable with.
Sometimes, I just need to recognize that what I have asked for is showing up and to stick with it, it’s just turning out differently than I had expected.
And, so am I.
5 Creative Questions to move you from stuck to unstoppable
The most important thing to remember is to stay in the question and recognize that we never stop learning.
I am learning:
- patience and to listen to my creations.
- to let go of the reins and allow the Universe to drive.
- that sometimes it is best to let what I have been working on be as it is, no matter what it looks like, no matter what it takes.
Even if I know I could have done a better job, I am learning to let the past go and be present with today.
What I’m now aware of is this uncomfortableness which I had previously called overwhelm, is a window opening to create greater, should I choose it.
And with each new choice, I can let go of all expectations and relax into the process of creation.
With this new way of being, I can support them in their growth.
I know it is going to be okay.
Today, as I practice letting go of whatever and whoever does not create greater, I ask these questions, finding peace in the process, moving me from stuck to unstoppable.
Here are 5 Creative Questions to move you from stuck to unstoppable:
- What’s working here?
- Have I given what I am working on 100% of what I know is possible?
- Where could I allow things to flow more easily?
- Am I honoring my commitment to myself and my creations to create in alignment with what brings me joy?
- What can I let go of today?
Speaking of being in the question…
Questions are so important as they move us from where we are to where we are asking to be.
I’m always interested in the questions you have going on in your life that you would like more clarity on.
Send your questions in to me right here or pop them onto our Congruent Living for Creatives and Seekers Facebook group, as I’ll be picking one every week for Thursday’s Ask Susan Live Q&A at 11 AM EST.
Until we meet again, live boldly, love greatly, and be that fearless leader you came here to be.
Sending you big love,
P.S. If you’re Uber creative, a constant starter and you’re stuck feeling let down with why your life isn’t working for you, reach out to me.
I look forward to getting to know you. I’ve been where you are and know what else is possible.