Is the bloom off the rose yet for you?
As we head into week 8 of self-confinement,
* some countries are opening up;
* some not;
* some people are living only in this reality;
* some have become aware they have never lived in this reality;
* some people are using this time for a greater sense of who we are becoming and what we need to know;
* some are stepping into their knowing, integrating ideas and understandings already in existence and perceiving them as if they were immediate and new.
Which ones are you?
I’ve created a new habit while at home.
Sitting quietly in the early rays of dawn,
I ask questions of what I see possible with my future;
and the voice that came through today was loud and clear;
You have no more catching up to do.
I smiled from the inside out, my shoulders relaxed and I knew that just changing with that energy would change the trajectory of my entire life.
Call it an ‘Aha’ moment, if you will.
No more catching up to do;
instill that into your very being;
Acknowledge and appreciate all that you are creating, have created and will create – by being you.
Notice how that feels in your body,
What could that create for you?
Watch this related Ask Susan episode that examines What is it you are not choosing that always has you catching up? And what if there was nothing to catch up to? We discuss these questions and more in this episode of Ask Susan where we talk about how many of us are trained to go to ‘problems’ (which are not real) instead of to ‘possibilities’ when we are not sure of something, and how we are triggered to go to what didn’t work (instead of going to the possibilities).