Have you ever been confused by what a relationship can be for you?
Or to confuse you further:
What have you decided what a relationship can never be for you, that it actually can?
Welcome to February with Ask Susan,
where I’m celebrating the ‘R’ word all month long.
This past week I let the ‘Ask Susan’ peeps know I’m open for questions and here’s what I picked up:
(Thank you Ingrid, Laurie and Janie).
* What does relationship mean to you?
* Are there any ‘negative’ or ‘positive’ emotions that come up with the word ‘friendship’?
* Do you have a fear of being abandoned?
* What is your ‘definition’ of friendship?
* Are you distracted by expectations, be they yours or someone else’s?
* Is not being able to trust big in your world?
* What do barriers and boundariess mean to you?
* Are you caught in any type of loop trying to manage your relationship?
* How to manage the ‘angry’ loop dealing with certain people in your surroundings.
What about you?
Does any of this ring true for you?
Did I miss anything?
I’m looking for your input.
Reply with #relationship and tell me what pops for you when you hear the word ‘Relationship’.
Watch this related Ask Susan episode that explores The Art of Creating Relationships. Watch Part 1 and then check out Part 2. Ask Susan was on hiatus this week, as I’m writing to you from Turks and Caicos where I’m playing with family, just one of the relationships I’m so very grateful for.