How’s this for a bumper sticker?
The more I appreciate the life I am creating, the more those things that bring me joy appear in my life.
It’s so important to take a moment, as we head into the end of 2021, and reflect on what has worked for you and what hasn’t…
and appreciate it all.
Blair was a client who approached me eager to learn how to let go of a past haunted by blame, shame and regret.
After our initial meeting we came up with specific strategies that she could use every day to check in with herself when those voices from the past started to drag her down.
*to recognize and appreciate what was actually her voice vs what she had picked up from others
* be aware of where she was directing her attention
* to honor with appreciation that she alone was responsible for where she directed her attention
Once Blair had those awarenesses as part of her daily practice, she learned to recognize that gratitude for her own inner voice enhanced her life. When she combined gratitude and appreciation, her life was doubly blessed.
When I stop and reflect on this past year, the new friends I have made, and the creation of a brand new relationship with myself, my heart opens up with appreciation for every time I stumbled, fell and picked myself back up, took a leap of faith and kept moving forward.
Today, I remind myself to acknowledge with appreciation every thought, feeling and emotion that’s truly mine and enrich my own life in the process.
Is now the time to look back at your 2021 with appreciation for what you have created?
Here are Your Self-Reflection Questions for this week:
(Comment below and let me know what pops for you)
What accomplishments can I reflect on with appreciation over the last year?
How can I show more self-appreciation?
What learning is there for me here?
Let’s continue to create and grow together!
Your life is too precious to waste on the sidelines.
Sending you lots of love
P.S. Whenever you’re ready…here are 3 ways I can help you expand your life:
1) Listen to this week’s Congruency Quickie. Once a week on Wednesdays, I drop cutting edge information and strategies relating to success mindset, mindfulness, being the leader in your life and relationships.
2) Join other like-minded Seekers and Creatives in my Congruent Living Facebook group! Allow us to be a place to share ideas, get advice and meet others who value joy, clarity and growth!
3) Work with me PRIVATELY to take you from reaction to action in creating a joy filled and successful life you love.