Last Sunday a member of Congruent Living asked me:
“Susan, can you talk about kindness next Sunday?”
Such a vast topic;
where to begin?
Kindness begins with you:
* appreciating what you are creating in each moment;
* living every day as a judgment-free day;
* letting go of whatever it is that’s holding you back, keeping you from your joyous juicy spontaneous self;
* acknowledging the magic you create by being you;
* being aware of others and the difference you can make in someone else’s life by extending a hand, thought or deed.
Kindness is the gift that keeps on giving;
Kindness is the ripple that you make with your awareness of what is required;
Kindness is an energetic seed that when planted nourishes you forever;
Kindness is a vast and never-ending contribution to ourselves and to each other.
“KINDNESS IS THE ABILITY TO KNOW WHAT THE RIGHT THING TO DO IS AND HAVING THE COURAGE TO DO IT!!”
Watch this related Ask Susan episode that examines what does it take to be kind to you? We discuss this and more in this episode of Ask Susan where we talk about looking at our habits such as the way that we were taught to speak, to be with ourselves, to sacrifice ourselves for others and creating a bigger habit by asking “is this being kind to me?”